Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
Job Title:Maternity Supervisor
- Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning midwifery according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Supervise and organize the daily activities
- Participate to clinical work when needed
- Maintain a high level of organization of all the services
- Ensure that all patients in the unit are treated with dignity and respect at all time
- Ensure MSF protocol and policies are respected