Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects in 4 States in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Officer
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Officer who is ultimately responsible for ensuring timely, efficient, and effective monitoring of the project.
The specific duties to be carried out by the successful candidate are listed below:
- Actively participate in the development and review of all routinely generated field level reports, with the emphasis being on analyzing and describing program results.
- Participate in program planning and implementation, contributing to work plans and M&E plans
- Provide inputs into trainings and workshops, particularly around measuring output level data
- Facilitate trainings and workshops, particularly those focusing on developing the capacity of CSO and LGA partner’s skills and abilities in monitoring and evaluation
- Work closely with CSO and LGA partners to establish their internal MER systems, M&E plans, and data quality management
- Support the implementation of program’s MER systems, including establishing and updating the project’s database
- Prepare monthly internal reports, including analysis of data, and contribute towards regular donor reports
- Collaborate with project staff to identify and draft Success Stories, including documentation through photos and video
- Implement a system designed to identify lessons learned and disseminate timely information
- Collaborate with other program staff to ensure every staff knows and understands their role in M&E
- Other tasks as assigned.