Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard - earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Supervise quality control technicians and sanitation crew and assesses the performance of sanitation crew.
- Helps QA/QC Manager in the development, coordination and supervision of OA/QC program such as food safety, HACCP, GMPs, food defense, pre-requisite programs, etc.
- Supervises HACCP Program, is part of the HACCP team. Helps in the implementation, documenting and monitoring this system with the help of cross-departmental team and QA/QC Manager.
- Monitors, verifies and documents SOPs related to product quality standards, food safety, and sanitation.
- Supervises the production of consistent quality products through the development and enforcement of excellent manufacturing practices and procedures.
- Helps in communicating product safety and quality standards to company personnel
- Gives support in coordinating all quality and food safety-related activities including process and testing
- Monitor the production environment to identify areas where quality or safety procedures can be implemented or improved.
- Communicates the management manufacturing processes and compliance with standards deviations.
- Supervises that all QC instruments are up to date and calibrated (water meters, scales, thermometers, metal detectors, gas analyzers)
- Helps in koshers supervision
- Assists in the development of new products.
- Helps in all audits- internal and external.
- Supervises final; product microbiological, chemical and sensory sampling.
- Helps in training, coaching, mentoring, empowering and developing team members. This includes coordinating team involvement activities to drive “continuous quality improvement” processes.
- Conducts relevant training and education on food safety, quality systems ad procedures.
- Maintains update and improve quality manuals and HACCP Plan.
- Follows up customer complaints and works together with management to reduce complaints