- B.Sc. or B. Pharm from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- In addition, must be duly registered with Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
The salary structure will be as obtained in all Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2016 (First Batch)
30th November, 2016 (Second Batch)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The deadline for submission for the first batch of applicants is 23rd November, 2016; while the second batch is 30th November, 2016 as stated above.
- Exceptional cases will be treated on merit.