Karbak Ventures Limited - We are an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors and have been providing top-notch customer service since 1998. In the intervening years, we have handled projects of high international standards and collaborated with experts from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
The following Job Description should be in line with Piping, Insulation, Steel Fabrication, Tank Fabrication and Equipment Installation:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with client regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must ensure safe working conditions on site.