The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit/loan from the World Bank/International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), The Project Development Objective is to increase access of poor people to social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to beneficiary communities based on their identified, prioritized micro projects in the Community Development Plans (CDPs) which are to be implemented, maintained and utilized by them using Community Driven Development (CDD) approach.
In this regard, the Benue State Community and Social Development Agency invites application from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer - M & E
- Responsible for data collection, collation and analysis for field level activities.
- Provide implementation assistance to M&E Manager.
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Monitor progress towards attainment of targets and to adapt targets to realities.
- Provide an improved foundation for planning effective resources use;
- Identity unacceptably high cost interventions and operations.
- Provide records of events;
- Provide information base for future evaluations, maintain quality standards.
- Any other duty that may assign by M&E Manager.