- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field of study from a recognized institution, or equivalent work experience.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong office administration experience or front office experience in a busy environment.
- Minimum one year working experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, multitasking and organization skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, responsible and accountable.
- Approachable, diplomatic, strong interpersonal and team working skills within a multicultural setting.
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong Commitment to humanitarian work
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit their application by email
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. For example, “LIAISON OFFICER - ABUJA”. Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.