Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is a full service agriculture firm offering professional farm management, Dairy Operation, livestock operations management, agricultural consulting. We have a practical understanding across the whole range of farming disciplines.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist
- Familiar with and has experience in fire science and/or UL certification testing and capable of problem solving using reliable analytical data obtained by various analytical techniques (X-ray fluorescent, inductively coupled plasma instrumentation, etc).
- Must write clear and concise reports from analysis of the data.
- Responsible for providing timely responses to internal and external requests and for providing accurate quotes for external customer projects.
- Knowledge of UL certification testing.
- Ability to execute testing in the area of Polymer fire science utilizing Cone Calorimeter, Oxygen Index and other tests to resolve issues.
- Understand chemistry as it relates to flammability of polymers.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the XRF and ICP labs providing solutions for problems involving metals analyses.
- Understand inorganic chemistry as it relates to the performance of polymers.
- Provides project management for analytical projects from within the organization as well as from external customers.
- Prepares and presents technical documents to customers.
- Perform the routine and experimental analytical methods and protocols in an accurate and reproducible manner.
- Contributes ideas to members of a group formed to resolve analytical problems.
- Sets priorities for analytical projects to help bring them to completion in a timely fashion.
- Assists senior scientists within the group as the demands of the businesses change.
- Directs the work of junior staff assigned to them.