IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Job Title:Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist
The Supplier Program Management Specialist (SPM) would be responsible for management and oversight of major supplier activities. Working closely with the technical project teams, procurement, operations and other supporting functions to ensure successful integration and support of proposal efforts, contract execution and supplier management initiatives.
- Working closely with other functions in an integrated team environment to develop procurement specifications and statements of work for a variety of complex goods and services.
- Performs stakeholder needs analysis, technical measure definition, and requirements analysis, allocation and definition.
- Uses structured requirements processes to ensure requirements are clear, unambiguous verifiable and affordable.
- Develops and implements processes for other business units and functions when appropriate.
- Performs cost vs. requirements trade studies, cost driver analysis, and analysis of supplier cost proposals using parametric cost modelling techniques.
- Assists with analyses to evaluates customer/operational needs to define technical performance requirements.
- Supporting leadership related to Supplier Management strategy and resolves issues. Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies that support successful execution of the procurement packages.
- Conducts oversight and management of strategies, performance and development of large-scale products and services.
- Manages technical, business, product delivery, quality and in-service aspects of supplier/subcontractor relationships and performance.
- Establishes operating plan to monitor performance to plan.
- Identifies and manages all aspects of supplier statement of work, contractual commitments and performance to support company procurement strategies and contractual compliance and establishes operating plan.
- Provides technical and business guidance to critical suppliers and projects.