At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience / UI Designer
- This position is saddled with the responsibility of assuring great user experience and satisfaction while interacting with mobile or web apps. It is about designing apps that are meaningful and help users achieve their goals faster. Thus, the user interface must be designed such that the content is useful, usable, desirable, findable, accessible, and credible.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and user interface specifications
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to team members
- Create wireframes/mockups
- Design the actual user interface based on the approved wireframes/mockups
- Maintain consistency in visual elements and behaviour
- Work closely with the programmers to ensure seamless integration of business logic