XNet Security Technologies Limited is an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria's largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide. " XNet is committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients' assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen.
XNet is one of the few vehicular tracking companies recently approved by the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) FOR nationwide installation of speed limiting devices on trucks and general automobiles.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title:Vehicle Installation Engineer (VIE)
In this role, as an installation Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of high quality vehicle tracking units and vehicle speed limiter devices (VESL) within given time scales both in commercial and domestic sites across your designated location.
You will also respond to service calls to diagnose faults and attend to other similar functions as may be considered necessary by your supervisors.
- Installation of electrical communications equipment associated with land based vehicles, vehicle tracking systems and speed limiter devices
- Install equipment and run tests to make sure everything is in full working order
- Complete installation work to time scale in accordance with company procedures, and maintain accurate records of all installations done
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation
- Ensure all work is carried out effectively and to specification in order to meet and exceed customer's expectations
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations
- Maintain an awareness of company Quality Assurance requirements