Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders, driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration success, as well as development and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse managers oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
- They ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
Duties and Responsibilities
- They plan the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for oil or gas.
- They ensure productivity targets are met and maintain computerized administration and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Oversees picking, packing and distribution activity.
- Communicates with other departments, staff groups and customers.
- Oversees stock control and processing orders
- Ensures quality, delivery and budget objectives are met.
- Responds to and deals with customer communication by email, fax and telephone.
- Keeps stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Briefs GOG Managements on the issues for that particular day.
- Visits customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
- Ensures the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Oversees the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.