Promasidor - We are a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. We are proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and distribute unique quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent. We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years.
Job Title:Assistant Brand Manager
- To support the Manager, Brands Group in executing annual activity plans for the brand which deliver annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst its target audiences, on budget and on time.
- Brand plans: Ensure the proper and effective field execution of approved marketing activities for the brand, particularly below-the-line and sampling programmes. Evaluate performance against activity objectives as directed by the Manager, Brands Group. Work closely with the Trade/Customer Marketing unit within the Sales function on the development, implementation and evaluation of trade promotions for The brand.
- Marketing insight: Provide regular reports on brand performance and health through: Collating consumer research; carrying out regular trade visits to gather market information; and tracking competitor activities in the category. Assist the Manager, Brands Group, in developing response strategies to protect the position of the brand.
- Budget: Monitor expenditure against agreed activities and provide regular reports to the Manager, Brands Group.
- Results: Timely execution of below-the-line activities for the brand; production of activity evaluations to capture learnings.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other assigned food jobs by supervisor
- Financial scope: Responsible for managing expenditure allocated to BTL activities for the brand.