Must possess a minimum of M. Sc with not less than 60% Weighted Average Score or preferably a registered doctoral student in a recognized University. In each case the candidate must possess a minimum of a Second Class Upper degree at the undergraduate level.
- All candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Evidence in terms of certificates and practical demonstration of Compter literacy is required.
Remuneration and Other Conditions of Service
The remuneration and conditions of service are very attractive and the same as presently paid in Federal Universities.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 15 copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae giving the information listed here-under and addressed to:
Summit University, Offa,
P. M. B. 4412 Offa,
Curriculum Vitae Information Format
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Pure Academics Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Scholarship and prizes at University, Secondary or Technical level only-starting with the latest Training Programme Attended (period of training and college, Describe Courses taken starting with the latest)
- Honours, Distinction and Membership of learned professional Societies (starting with latest)
- Working Experiences (General and Specific Experiences: Starting with the latest)
- Research interests or Commissioned Projects:
- Completed (Starting with latest)
- In progress (list)
- List of Publications with Details Title, Publishers, or journals dates and pages (where applicable)
- Major Conferences and workshop attended with paper read (starting with the latest)
- Information on Fellowship, Master’s project and Ph.D Thesis Supervised - (To include the following) (starting with the latest):
- Title of Thesis
- Name of student
- Date/year of Commencement
- Completed/Ongoing (Anticipated date of Completion)
- Sole/Collaborative Supervision
- Details of Administrative Experiences
- Teaching Experiences
- Services to the Community (With status and Date)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer:
- Extra Curricular Activities:
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) it is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to forward their reference directly to the Registrar.
- All candidates should indicate post desired and department on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.