- Develop and enhance the company's business processes by helping to organize the information and document gathering and analysis processes,
- Developing a deep understanding of the production, logistics and sales operations; providing support for different divisions with inventory monitoring, supply chain management, operational forecasts and performance analysis and map out all operation processes.
- Proven business analysis skills including proficiency in excel and other MS office applications, writing business plans, basic financial modelling, and drafting of proposals and presentations to senior management
- Must have the capacity to multi-task and be organized to manage multiple deadlines from multiple people on a daily basis. Excellent knowledge of ERP package is required
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of professional experience in roles such as business/operations/financial analyst, business manager, or project consultant
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience in Business / Operations Management, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitatively inclined course of study
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria and role might also necessitate frequent local travels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover letter, updated CV's in English language with three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation
- CV files should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
- Please write the position applied for as the subject
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.