- Seeking a proven business-builder CEO, with exceptional background in the manufacturing/FMCG space with a successful track record in sales & marketing, administration, production, supply chain management and operations.
- Have a proven track record in managing and growing a business exponentially and delivering results. Developing and implementing plans to optimize the company’s capital structure and the operational and financial strategies to support growth and development
- A minimum of 18 years work experience with the last 8 years of experience in a senior leadership capacity as CEO or Head of profit Centre.
- Bachelor's Degree obtained from a reputable university. Additional qualification in other related fields would be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria and role might also necessitate frequent local travels
- Experience in the Nigerian FMCG or Food/Beverage distribution is highly required.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover letter, updated CV's in English language with three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation
- CV files should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
- Please write the position applied for as the subject
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.