- Candidates must possess the Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSC) plus Government Trade Test Class III, II and I Certificates in relevant field with a minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.
Salary - CONHESS 3
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward two (2) copies of their application letter attaching photocopies of Certificate(s) (not Statement of Result(s)) and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address and Telephone Number.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Schools attended with dates plus qualifications obtained.
- Post applied for:
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the Administration Annex not later than the above closing date with the reference number of the position applied for written on the top left corner of the envelope.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.