Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day, meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 175 countries around the world.
With more than 24,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD", reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Design Developer
Overview of the Position
- Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- Following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- Satisfying customers productivity demands.
- Support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
- Participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction, maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing production efficiency .
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled .