PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to federal and international government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations and Finance
Reference Number: 130-PEO00706
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- PwC seeks qualified candidates for a Director of Operations and Finance position for the potential USAID State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness (State2State) project in Nigeria to support the program.
- The overall objective of the project will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria, contributing to the achievement of strengthened good governance, and improved responsiveness of targeted government institutions.
- The Director of Operations and Finance (DOF) will be located in-country and will serve as the main point of contact for financial management, operations management and reporting.
- DOF will develop project budgets, forecasts and analyses.
- The DOF will work with the Ministry of Finance and other stakeholders.
- The DCOP will report to USAID on the progress of the program using a planning and monitoring system that focuses on annual performance work plans and accompanying budgets.
- The DOF will report to the COP and will work with all other team leads to ensure that financial and operation matters are in order.