KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups.
The name "KPMG" was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Internship
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
To be eligible applicants, you must:
- Be below 26 years of age
- Possess SSCE/A Level credits or equivalent in minimum of 5 subjects including mathematics and English Language in 1 sitting
- Have a minimum of second class upper grade in any discipline (first degree) - CGPA Transcript required
- Be currently undergoing a postgraduate degree program
- Pass the KPMG Appitude Test and an interview assessment
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with 2017 Internship Recruitment clearly stated as the subject of their mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kpmg Nigeria
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: KPMG Tower Bishop Aboyade Cole Street Victoria Island PMB 40014, Falomo Lagos
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional s...Know More about Kpmg Nigeria
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified
3 Positions - Not Specified