Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in Medical Laboratory Science [BMLS] or B.Sc./HND in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Candidate must also possess one year post qualification experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed application, which should include photocopies of candidates’ credentials [O' Level Result inclusive] to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidate should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50: 00) stamp on each, and should forward their applications with supporting documents to:
Lagos State University,
Lagos State University Post Office,
Note: Candidate should indicate the positions applied for and the Department at the top left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications.