Our client is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire a Graphic Designer.
Job Title:Graphics Designer
- The Graphic Designer shall be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of the digital design, ensuring that brand continuity is maintained. This involves developing a graphic design that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the digital world. A web designer may take part in the initial planning of a digital project, meeting with the client to discuss ideas for the layout and organization of the site, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, videos, etc.), and other matters concerning overall graphic design.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancement and fixes
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.