Uptown is an ultra-modem innovation in entertainment, food, fashion, music, art and of course sports. It is a complete fusion of all of the above under one roof to give those who love sports an arena and those who love to go watch soccer at the stadium a stadium like atmosphere indoors with a beautiful ambience and warts staff to professionally welcome you to our facility.
We are recruiting to fit the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head Chef
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Recruit and heal staff including cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.