- Candidates must possess the West African School Certificate and must be registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria after successful completion of the prescribed three (3) years training programme in Health Records Technician.
- Possession of a Certificate in Computer Studies or Data Processing will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have Current Practicing License.
Salary - CONHESS 6
Conditions of Service
The conditions of service including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their letter of application attaching to each, photocopy of certificate and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address, Telephone Number and E-mail address.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education including dates.
- Post applied for
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of two (2) Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the old Administration Building not later than the above closing date with the reference number of the position applied for written on the top left corner of the envelope.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.