Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICSS Engineer Operation
Category: Electrical & Instrumentation
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for the Technical content of the Maintenance Methods in the field of ICSS, Metering and Instrumentation(during absence of Head of Instrumentation), including the responsibility for maintenance plans, spare parts coverage, working techniques, and the procedures, in accordance with the Maintenance Policy.
- Revise the maintenance plans prepared by the various Contractors, preparation and validation of fiscal metering calibration and periodic validation according to government regulations and ensure their proper implementation.
- Coordinate with the Methods Department the consolidation of the Maintenance Plans.
- Ensure suitable spare-parts availability/coverage through adequate stock management parameters; initiate the necessary improvements in accordance with the reliability and availability objectives.
- Perform the duties of Technical Administrator for the ICSS Spare Parts under delegation from Hierarchy
- Develop and control proper implementation/use of the techniques and tools required for an efficient maintenance, including both technical (condition monitoring, working tools, etc…) and administrative/reporting aspects (Work reports, data trending, spare parts consumption, etc…).
- Responsible to control and ensure the data captured in UNISUP are accurate; perform their analysis and propose optimisation plans.
- Ensure proper management of the equipment support means including documentations, tooling, softwares, etc.
- Provide, monitor and follow-up technical expertise in view of timely and efficiently address the failures and losses of performance of equipment.
- Analyze the equipment performances, perform technical studies, provide technical support on any technical queries, make proposals for improvement and optimization.
- Perform modification studies as required. Coordinate planning & implementation of minor and major upgrades
- Supervise the implementation of approved SMR and ensure logical conclusions of all modifications related to ICSS
- Ensure the operations under own authority are prepared and performed in accordance with Company rules, procedures and specifications, and in full compliance with the HSE standards
- Responsible for the mobilisation, the coordination, the logistic arrangements, of the external resources (vendors, contractors, means, etc…) required for the operations in own field of competence. Includes initiation of call off, or service order, definition of scope of work, work performance follow-up, control/acceptance of deliverables, and any other duty until satisfactory completion of the required service.
- Ensure professionalism and competence of selected contractors, initiate or participate to audits for that purpose
- Contribute to the technical administration of Contracts (MTMC, ICSS SMC, other ad-hoc services etc…), control performance, and followup call-offs as required.
- Provide technical assistance of whatever nature to site operational staff, in accordance with the operational requirements.
- Periodically review SMIS to be implemented in applicable plant control systems and review fluid process data for validity of applicable inputs to ICSS.
- Periodically evaluate ICSS performance uncertainties and key performance indices applicable to each ICSS point, to ensure consistent performance and initiate improvements as required.
- Technical leadership and guidance to other departments in ICSS input and output to plant Safety and process controls.
- Ensure that all systems and control systems licenses and databases are constantly updated.
- Initiate regular audits of by third party specialists and prepares maintenance interventions requiring third parties.
- Develop and update ICSS maintenance procedures in conjunction with concerned departments; well performance, site, laboratory and treatment.
- Monitor, follow up and verify the performance of all model systems.
- Specify, verify and update required OTS parameters and upgrades as required.
- Validate and ensure data accuracy and consistency for all process control and safety systems.
(A : no - B : occasional - C : essential) A B C
- Maintenance plans and procedures issuance / validation
- Spare parts selection for purchase
- Contractors selection
- Technical scope of work definition, Technical analysis, Technical Recommendations, Personnel evaluation
- Production level: during plateau period = 360 000 bpod, 530 MMSCFD gas
- Company staff managed (number of persons) during operations : None
- Contractors staff managed (number of persons) during operations: (about 4 p offshore Contractors)
- Budget (in Millions USD): Coordinates technically services for about 5 MUSD per year
- Technology involved in the job: Emerson Delta V, TRICONEX, DELL servers, Siemens S7 PLCs, Allen Bradley ControlLogix;