Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/Database Administrator
- The IT Administrator role is responsible for driving and implementing IT strategy for the company, while managing a team of support technicians and admin.
- You will ensure legal and IT compliance is at an enterprise level throughout the organization.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Responsible for programming and formulas for access database.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- All IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Works with vendors to ensure IT requirements are met.
- Supervise work done by the vendor and make sure they are done to specification required.