Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Prepare work schedule
- Supervise routine, preventive and scheduled maintenance
- Inspect and supervise scheduled jobs
- Carry out other clerical jobs
- Ensure all safety measures are observed for all job processes
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
The person must:
- have good supervisory skills
- be safety conscious and pay attention to details
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- OND Mechanical Engineering
- O-Levels credits including mathematics & English Language at not more than two sittings.
- 2 years’ cognate experience
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Apapa Mills, 2 Old Dock Road, Lagos, Nigeria
Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC is a Nigeria-based company. It is engaged in flour milling; cement manufacturing; pasta production; importation, blending, distribution and sale of fertilizer; manufacturing...Know More about Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
9 Positions - Not Specified