- Candidates must possess a good B.Sc./HND in Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology from an ISPO recognised institution.
- In addition, candidates must possess M.Sc. in a discipline related to P/O i.e Biomedical Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Clinical Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences.
- Candidates must also possess the NYSC discharge Certificate and a demonstrable experience in Tertiary institution lectureship.
- Candidates must have Current Practicing License.
Condition of Service
The conditions of service including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
Salary - CONHESS 7
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward two (2) copies of their letter of application attaching to each, photocopy of certificate and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address, Telephone Number and E-mail address.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education including dates.
- Post applied for
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of two (2) Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the old Administration Building not later than the above closing date with the reference number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.