Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Superintendent
- To ensure that all marine operations are conducted in a safe and environmentally aware manner, consistent with industry standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISGOTT, OCIMF etc), by offload tankers at the terminal, supply vessels, tugs, work boats and other marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Assist in the review, monitoring and periodical audits of the performance, suitability, sustainability, regulatory performance, and quality standards of all marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Ensure all marine contingency, emergency response and crisis management plans are current and exercised regularly.
- Monitor mooring operations and performance of export tankers in line with Charter Party terms and conditions. Ensure compliance with Terminal Regulations for offload tankers and to ensure that the Ship Shore Safety checklist is properly completed and maintained throughout the loading period. Monitor offload tanker operations and ensure prompt vessel turnaround in order to avoid demurrage.
- Review and confirm the suitability of all vessels nominated for bunker deliveries to the terminals.
- Plan and schedule timely delivery of bunkers to the FPSO to ensure that sufficient stocks are always available.
- Investigate and provide report on all marine accidents, incidents and ‘near misses’ within the offshore facilities.
- Ensure procedures for all export tanker operations and marine vessel operations are adhered to. Through continuous review and updating of procedures, legislations and technology etc. drive efficiencies and safety improvement in operations