We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development. As an Operations Excellence Associate, your objective is to establish and sustain Africa’s biggest E-commerce Logistics business, and ensure implementation of best in class processes to create a cost-effective and profitable company
As an Operations Excellence Associate, your objective is support the Operations Excellence Manager in establishing and sustaining Africa’s biggest E-commerce Logistics business, and in ensuring implementation of best in class processes to create a cost-effective and profitable company.
- Set best in class processes to ensure great customer and seller experience within best cost efficiency including full implementation and regular trainings
- Monitor daily and weekly operations KPI and Ensure a continuous improvement of performance of our processes through Kaizen, Just-In-Time and Toyota 7 wastes methodologies
- Participate in implementing lean management practice across Jumia Services globally
- Participate in technology development by giving constant feedback on requirement for Warehouse & logistics operations.
- Monitor 5S practices and Material handling
- Regular audit of data on Jumia Services processes
- Mitigate any likely risks in SCM Processes / Practices and Customer experience.
- Participate in structuring detailed logistics capacity planning of Key