Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
About Enterprise Group (EG)
EG sells a converged infrastructure portfolio of standards-based, integrated products & services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services for traditional “brick and mortar” data centers, as well as for customers looking to the “cloud” to manage their IT environment.
Job Title: Partner & Distribution Manager-1594878
- Serves as the expert to the partner / distribution for extremely complex information regarding product, services, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes company offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell company brand to end-customers
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for company.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners
- Carries quota at least 50% more than the average local/country/ regional quota per account mgr ratio
- Primary focus for partners sales on SMB segment