CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Equity Investment Principal (Due Diligence / Investment Transactions / Private Equity)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- An Asset and Fund Management company is seeking an Investment Principal to assist in sourcing, structuring, executing and managing investments.
- The Principal will be an integral part of the management team and will work directly with senior management on transactions as needed, providing execution support.
- The initial goal will be to have the Principal consult on a part-time basis, assisting to evaluate investment transactions (whilst senior management team members focus primarily on fundraising activities) and then join on a full-time basis once the fundraising first closing of US$ 60 – US$ 100 million has been achieved.
- Assist other senior team members in sourcing potential investments for the Fund.
- Negotiating, structuring and executing transactions alongside a Partner.
- Overseeing and managing the work of Associates assigned to his/her deal team for the evaluation and execution of transactions.
- Assist Partners in overseeing due diligence exercises of third party vendors on potential investee companies. Such due diligence exercises will include financial and accounting, legal, background checks, environmental and social, etc. Technical and commercial due diligence will be overseen by the Operating Partner, who may or may not require assistance from the Investment Principal.
- As needed, work with Operating Partner and other Partners on post-investment portfolio company management.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly portfolio company and Fund reports to the limited partners of the Fund.
- Manage junior level staff on an on-going basis.