- Candidates should be holders of Ph.D degree from a recognised University with at least fifteen (15) years experience in teaching, research and academic administration in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates should be able to develop new programs, guide and conduct research and have proven supervision and administrative capabilities.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership.
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of scholarly publications in both local and international reputable peer-reviewed journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Computer Literacy is required for this position.
- All candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Applications of candidates for this position would be subjected to external assessment before assuming duty, in keeping with the regulations.
- Salary, allowance and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as approved for federal universities in Nigeria.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should
- External assessment will be required for candidates applying for this position from a lower position.
- Applicants must have a functional email address for this purpose.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply.
- Only candidates that passed the prima facie screening would be contacted for further screening.
- Candidates who applied already need not to re-apply as their applications would be screened based on the amended terms and conditions.