Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered Non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nigeria. CCDRN partners with communities, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of health, education, economic empowerment, conflict mitigation, monitoring and evaluation as well as inclusive governance.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position Below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with headquarters staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Liaise with community groups, associations and other community stakeholders to develop and implement programs.
- Work with CCDRN head office to develop project proposal.
- Support the implementation of program activities in the state
- Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries on weekly basis.
- Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.