The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism – Victims Support Fund (VSF) is a programme based organisation that provides interventions to support victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria.
Our vision is to be the foremost knowledge-driven and programme-based organization, mobilizing sustainable funding and building partnerships for the support and transformation of victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria. At Victims Support Fund, We believe that each employee is crucial to the delivery of our values and objectives and hope you will take pride in being a member of our team.
The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism – Victims Support Fund (VSF) is Recruiting To Fill the Vacant Position Below:
Job Title: Expediter VCG A (2)
Locations: Borno State, Adamawa State
Summary of Role
- Provide logistics and required support for the Foundation. Ensure timely, efficient and effective travel times of staff and drop off of documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the Foundation’s vehicle is in good condition
- Deliver mail on behalf of the foundation
- Pick up and drop off staff and guests of the Foundation
- Convey staff and others on site visits
- Ensure foundation’s vehicle are clean every morning
- Provide logistic and admin support
- Run errands
- Other assigned tasks by Management