iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment & job posting services.
To be Africa’s trusted high quality talent providers, creating value-added partnership
Job Title:Regional Sales Manager
leading FMCG company that is into the production of livestock feeds across Nigeria.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing the Regional Sales and Customer Management strategies/policies. Directs and controls all sales and customers functions towards the achievement of the company sales and customer service objectives for his region. Guaranty that at all time company exceed the expectations of its customers.
- Implement and manage sales and customer service strategies and plans for the company in the region
- Ensure that agreed regional sales volume and profit targets for the company are met.
- Effectively manage, by supporting, strengthening and constantly reviewing existing and new distribution channels that are strategic to meeting the company’s short and long term objectives for the region.
- Assist to develop and implement a superior customer service culture/policy amongst team members.
- Oversee/co-ordinate the activities of the Field Sales Managers, Channel Development Managers and Field Sales Executives
- Implement an effective and efficient customer information feedback system in his region
- Develop, coverage plans for FSM’s and set as well as monitor coverage standards for team
- Assist in developing an intimate knowledge of markets and consumers’ existing and future needs by regularly communicating all relevant market, customer and competitor information
- Ensure efficient and optimum distribution of products to customers and ensure their visibility and presence in relevant channels in the region.
- Assist to develop and implement the company trade terms and credit policy.
- Recommend and assist in implementing training programs for the sales force and distributors/customers including knowledge sharing sessions for the region.
- Ensure the economic utilization of and safety of company assets in the region
- Efficiently manage and control regional sales expenses, ensuring that they are kept within approved budget.
- Maintain close contact with customers and regularly report on sales performance, market trends, competition and other environmental factors as may be required for the region
- Carry out any other assignment as delegated by management.