iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment & job posting services.
To be Africa’s trusted high quality talent providers, creating value-added partnership
Job Title:Sales Officers
Our client is a foremost Management Consulting Group offering professional and business advisory services to both multinational and reputable indigenous clients across all sectors.
This role is primarily responsible for driving various learning solutions including: training programmes, e-Learning and other learning interventions. The ideal individual will Support and refine effective sales processes, leveraging consultative selling skills and domain expertise in pursuing marketing opportunities and maintain engagement level with existing clients. Source for new account; once established, incumbent will work to maintain such relationships on an ongoing basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Client Engagement
- Propose commercially-focused, value-adding services to all Clients, drawing attention to the scope, extent and benefits of the organisation’s services.
- Maintaining a close professional relationship with each Client’s key decision-makers and understanding their strategic intent.
- Incorporating knowledge of the organisation’s services, the Client, and key competitors into the sales process and using the knowledge to uncover Client needs and create value based solutions.
- Maintain the defined intensity of engagement, using the client engagement matrix
- Obtaining user experience feedback from Clients – and troubleshooting where necessary to protect existing, and develop new business.
- Business Development
- Communicating the value proposition (and differentiation factor within the market) of the organisation’s services.
- Enhancing organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies
- Consistent follow-through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Working closely with Business Manager and Team members to develop existing businesses, and identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Generating new relationships with decision makers and growing a good network of potential clients across all industries in Nigeria.
- Implementing strategic sales and marketing plans for achieving sales targets
- Attending key conferences and events to network and generate leads
- Working with relevant stakeholders to establish, manage and report on performance and success criteria
- Content & Product Development
- Contributing to the development of new course development, based on industry knowledge and client feedback
- Planning, directing, and coordinating learning objectives and instructional strategies; including developing the best methodologies for training delivery (i.e. web-based, classroom, etc.)
- Identify current and future training needs for Clients. Designing and implementing effective training options to close competency gaps. Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of these programs.
- Designing and implementing effective training programs, aids and materials utilizing knowledge of methods in classroom training, e-learning, on-the-job training, and self-study.
- Ensuring on-going research and development initiatives to ensure the organisation’s services meet or exceed contemporary industry training standards and delivery innovations
- Research & Development
- Full project co-ordination from lead generation, contract negotiation and account management
- Employ strong discovery skills to uncover the key business pains for Nigerian companies and how to convert them to the organisation’s Clients.
- Maintain a full understanding of organisation’s course portfolio to be able to assess clients’ training needs and recommend suitable course programmes
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospects and existing Clients, demonstrating ability to build long term sustainable clients.
- Develop new solutions contributing to the overall achievement of Clients’ business strategy.
- Building strong relationships at various levels within client organizations in order to understand their business context and perspective to deliver quality consulting solutions and develop strong credibility as a HR service provider.
- Support in the review and report team strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives
- Challenges & Operating Environment
- Extensive business development activities
- Periodic travelling to make presentation at client locations.
- Need to stay abreast in a highly competitive & saturated environment
- Fast-paced consulting environment