CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Control Room Officer (Mining / CCTV / Access Control / Diamonds)
- Monitoring of daily security operations and all general security aspects on the Project Concession area, inclusive of the diamond processing, handling, and safekeeping of the diamond production.
- Staff the Security Department Control Rooms and operate all the functions, to agreed levels, within it including CCTV, access control, alarm, telephonic and radio systems, as well as the distribution of keys, recording details in logbooks as appropriate.
- Monitor and test the daily electronic operations of CCTV, Access Control System and fire alarm equipment, including the quality of surveillance and detection facilities and affect corrections as required.
- Provides hardware and software troubleshooting support to various locations, seeking technical advice and support as required.
- Undertake staff training as required and receive guidance and instruction from the HOD Security or his representative when necessary. Help train new members of the security department in working at Security Control Rooms and complete assessment forms as required.
- Identifying high-risk areas and maintaining constant surveillance.
- Maintaining Constant Communication with other Security Departments on the Mine.
- Reporting and Managing of Emergencies