- Candidate should possess a good honours degree or HND in Accountancy from a recognised institution, and have six (6) years post-qualification experience.
- Registration with a recognized professional body is mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application Online
Candidates should then Print Out Six (6) copies of the following:
- Signed word-processed application.
- Print out of online application
- Copies of credentials as listed in the application print out.
The Print Outs listed above should be submitted.
Candidates are to ensure that information provided on the platform should, among other information, include the following:
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/e-mail Address;
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of posts held
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and immediate community where applicable
- List of Publications where applicable
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Position applied for
- Names and contact details of three(3) Referees.
Submissions should be made in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner. Candidates should request their Referees to send reports directly under confidential cover to the Registrar.
All applications must reach the University at the address indicated below:
Arthur Jarvis University,
Cross River State.