Jobelis Consultancy is the recruitment arm of Cryptv Ltd made up of experienced professionals who are on the field and practising. In an ever increasing and challenging marketplace our service model is based around dedicated recruitment practices that are focused on delivering a first class service second to none. This expert approach ensures an in depth understanding of our clients’ requirements together with swift and accurate matching of ‘best-fit’ candidates. We take pride on our integrity, initiative and professionalism.
Our candidates are living advertisements of our capabilities. Our success rests on the success of our client’s business.
Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.
Our client is a market leading player in the mobile telecommunications industry in Africa
Job Title:Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist
Functions & Responsibilities
- The Supplier Program Management Specialist (SPM) would be responsible for management and oversight of major supplier activities. Working closely with the technical project teams, procurement, operations and other supporting functions to ensure successful integration and support of proposal efforts, contract execution and supplier management initiatives.
- Working closely with other functions in an integrated team environment to develop procurement specifications and statements of work for a variety of complex goods and services.
- Performs stakeholder needs analysis, technical measure definition, and requirements analysis, allocation and definition.
- Uses structured requirements processes to ensure requirements are clear, unambiguous verifiable and affordable.
- Develops and implements processes for other business units and functions when appropriate.
- Performs cost vs. requirements trade studies, cost driver analysis, and analysis of supplier cost proposals using parametric cost modelling techniques.
- Assists with analyses to evaluates customer/operational needs to define technical performance requirements.
- Supporting leadership related to Supplier Management strategy and resolves issues. Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies that support successful execution of the procurement packages.
- Conducts oversight and management of strategies, performance and development of large-scale products and services.
- Manages technical, business, product delivery, quality and in-service aspects of supplier/subcontractor relationships and performance.
- Establishes operating plan to monitor performance to plan.
- Identifies and manages all aspects of supplier statement of work, contractual commitments and performance to support company procurement strategies and contractual compliance and establishes operating plan.
- Provides technical and business guidance to critical suppliers and projects.
- Leads strategic supply chain activities to manage work with suppliers and projects.
- Manages all aspects of supplier and stakeholder relationships and performance throughout all contract phases.
- Leads supplier assessments and the development of recovery plans, corrective and preventative actions.
- Supports the development of company or business unit procurement strategies. Provides oversight, guidance and verification of work movement projects.
- Communicates supplier and organization performance plan risks, issues and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Manages work movement plans.
- Applies advanced job principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts as well as advanced job practices, techniques, and standards. Recognized as a job expert within the company.
Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions, which are highly innovative and ingenious.
Initiates assignments, determines, and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work is checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than formal review by a superior.
Develops advanced technical ideas and guides their development into final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect the organization's technological capability and image.
Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on supply chain risk elements.