Teclab Management Services Limited - Our Client, a leader in luxury household appliances, requires the services of the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Manager
Core purpose of the Job
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by taking on the responsibility of the day to day running of the Showroom,
- To ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by
- Understanding the Organizations’ customers’ and market need
- Developing compelling concept papers and proposals that meet the needs of customers and funding organizations;
- Closing on new business opportunities
- Working with customers coming into the store on designs and selling them solutions.
- Work special store events for consumers or designers
- Handle financial sales transactions
- Comply with environmental regulations
- Deliver monthly Store sales objectives, both through individual selling and cooperating within a team selling environment
- Drive profitability and be aware of all Store operating metrics
- Champion the industry-leading environmental metrics as identified for the store models
- Provide interior design expertise to customers
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Must be an optimist, self-directed and self-confident performer.
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit and have strong Managerial Skills.
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management.
- Must have analytical and detail orientation.
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting.
- Must have high energy, be organizationally agile, and have the ability to transform concepts into action.
- Possess the ability to use initiative.