Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Job Title: Trainee Engineers (Revenue Optimzation Department)
To carry out measures aimed at guarding against technical and commercial losses by detecting actual and potential revenue leakages / irregularities within the business franchise area.
- Meet agreed revenue protection targets and goals while maximising cash collection and applying strategies that will enhance theft detection / prevention.
- Liaises with relevant departments (Technical Operations , Legal, etc.) to minimise potential energy thefts – devises adequate strategies to guard against such
- Daily Energy audit of energy meters of all categories of customer at their Metering points
- Actualising strategies that will reduce Aggregate Technical, Commercial and Collection losses.
- Conduct energy survey on the Customers electricity need and recommend infrastructure required.
- Installation of Energy Meters as the need arises
- Inspection and certification of installed meters
- Preparation of daily activity reports for Management Information System
- Works with relevant department to actualize revenue protection processes and procedures to guard against potential commercial losses