Asset Management is a foremost real Estate/Construction Company in Nigeria which offers services of project Management, project advisory, Estate & Property Development, Construction Management, Facility Management and Real Estate Advisory.
Production of general arrangement, detail, procedural and system schematic drawings using various CAD systems, Revit; Researches, plans, designs, building projects for
clients, applying knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning and building regulations.
Developing and detailing out Design, Programming, Aesthetics, Spatial and Functional requirements of buildings
Define and translate broad goal statements into actionable items
Preparing design proposals to clients;
Developing and monitoring the detailed workplan (schedule and timelines) required to complete projects
Monitor performance (quality, risks, cost and effort) of ongoing design projects;
Provide solutions to daily design and Programming projects issues
Responsible for updating the knowledge management database contributions at the end of every project
Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
· Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals.
· Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
· Advising on the practicality of project designs.
· Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications; specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
· Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
· Resolving design related problems that arise during construction.
· Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
· Researching and analyzing project design needs.
· Studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience.
· Managing new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
· Coordinating and managing project design from start to finish, to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
· Producing detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
· Ensuring that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
· Architect will also be responsible for designing marketing brochures.
other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or his designate.
Min Required Experience: 6 year(s)
Min Qualification: Masters
· Minimum of upper credit in Architecture
· Master in Architecture
· Project Management certification is an added advantage
· Minimum of 7years relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
· A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion.
· Excellent drawing skills and experienced user of design software tools (AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-up, etc).
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· High levels of creativity, imagination and vision
· Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions (3D)
· A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion
· Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
· Strong visual awareness and an eye for details
· Excellent design and drafting/drawing skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
· A keen eye for the detail of specific tasks, combined with an understanding of how such specifics fit in with the project as a whole
· Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
· First rate understanding of construction processes
· Excellent Presentation skills
· Strong mathematical skills
· An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
· Business Development skills – ability to sell and market designs to potential clients/customers
· Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professional
· An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
· Strong portfolio to show past work.