1) Testing installations and systems, and analysing data
2) Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes
3) Confer with engineers and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
4) Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.5) Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for industrial, and domestic purposes.
6) Direct and coordinate manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications industrial codes
7) Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
8) Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
9) Plan shift roasters10) Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
11) Coordinating technicians and craftspeople