Zedcrest Capital is a privately-funded investment firm with interests in Fixed Income Securities Trading and Proprietary Investments across varied sectors of the productive economy.
We are recruiting for the below senior management role:
Job Title: Vice President Finance & Strategy
Will Report to: Managing Director/ Board of Directors
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Management role with CFO and Business Planning components. Will also exercise oversight over all business support functions.
Main job activities shall include (but not limited to):
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow and building an accounting department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors.
- Other finance and related tasks that may be assigned to you as the need arises.