MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Advisor, Organisation Development
- To provide support for Organisation Development initiatives relating to organization and job design in MTN Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations. Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Maintain database of job profiles and organisation structures, ensuring they are up to date and valid.
- Provide implementation support for attraction and recruitment activities
- Assist in providing on-boarding and induction support for new staff into the organization. Assist with the facilitation and coordination of job profiling and evaluation for the organization
- Coordinate the process of job creation and modification and ensure first level review of job creation documentation and tracks of modification.
- Assist in the maintenance of the competency directory, identifying the need for new competencies or modification of elements within the MTNN Competency Model.
- Assist in developing and maintaining required templates for job profiling and competency assessments and prepare reports and analytics in relation to competencies identified and evaluated.
- Assist with planning/management of Organisational Development projects/ initiatives in line with recommended models.
- Assist with project management integration across HR.
- Assist in the facilitation and coordination of various HR initiatives including competency management initiatives, organization development activities
- Normal MTN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office