The Oyo State Board of Internal Revenue is a State Revenue Agency that derives its existence from the Personal Income Tax Act Law of the Federation 2004, which stipulates the establishment of the "The Board of Internal Revenue" all the States of the Federation.
The Oyo State Edict of 1996 established the Board to carry out the functions of assessing, collecting and accounting for taxes, levies and fees with the additional responsibility of tax policy formation for the state.
In keeping with the mandate for the OYIRS, the Oyo State Government is seeking individuals with common dedication who are high-achieving, highly dynamic and innovative with proven target driven orientation to fill the position below in the newly established OYIRS:
Job Title: Deputy Revenue Manager (Finance and Administration)
- Finance, Admin, Human Resources
- Manage and supervise existing core functions within the Directorate.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to represent the team externally and internally.
- The individual should ideally have commercial business knowledge with ability to interpret data.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challengingtargets and deadlines.