Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders, driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration success, as well as development and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
- A Drilling Engineer develops, plans and costs drilling activities in GOG.
- A Drilling Engineer can be involved throughout the lifecycle of a well, from the initial design through to its abandonment, and also works closely with other technical departments to drill for oil and gas in new or existing fields.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans drilling programme.
- Designs the well.
- Co-ordinates the work of offshore drilling teams.
- Analyses drilling performance and factors affecting cost and efficiency FOR GOG.
- Prepares budget and monitors costs.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the management of GOG.