Snapnet Nigeria is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial services, Enterprise, and Public Sector.
We currently require the services of young, vibrant, and aggressive Sales Professionals for our Lagos office, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- They will cover software opportunities in the Financial services, Telecommunication, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas sectors.
- This is a highly strategic position in the company as role will be responsible for showcasing and driving the sales of our solutions in these sectors.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Presenting and demonstrating our solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of our systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software; articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Advising clients on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature