This position reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Provide support towards the development of strategic goals or objectives and operational issues relating to the business development.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism. Applicant must have valid driver’s licence.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 8b, Sunday Adigun Street, Off Kafi Street, Alausa - Ikeja, Lagos.
Bheerhugz Café is a stylish lounge, ideal for personal, group, corporate and social hang out. Located in two popular mainland areas of Lagos state, Nigeria, “Bheerhugz” as popularly...Know More about Bheerhugz Café Ltd